Admissions Open for Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) recognized by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) of Nashik for the academic year 2019-20.
The Department of Surgery at Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute has been accredited with the FMAS since July 2014 and has been permitted to admit four students per year for the course of FMAS spanning a year.
Advantages of taking a FMAS Post Graduate seat at Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute
- 200 Bedded Multispeciality Hospital in Expansion stage
- Large volume of Surgical Laparoscopic work is carried on at Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, Mira Road
- Large volume of Community Work
- Comprehensive academic classes schedule to teach all the major topics to PG students. Experienced Teaching Faculty and Guest Lecturers.
- Rich hands-on experience provided to trainees/PG students for proficiency in surgical skills.
- Availability of all the basic diagnostic and surgical instruments and equipment in modern Surgical practice.
- Active Research work in Surgery including sponsored Randomized Clinical Trials and Investigator Initiated Researches. The Surgeons are active in academics and regularly present their scientific papers, posters and surgical videos in Conferences and CMEs as well as their original articles and case studies are published in major National and International Journals.
- Dedicated Library housing major reference books and subscribed National and International journals for use of Doctors.
- Hostel and Canteen facility for the PG students.
For admission, please go through the .
For any admission related queries for the course of Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, please contact
Dr. Apeksha Kanchan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mobile: +91 - 7506094996.