CHARGES FOR INDOOR PATIENTS:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
TRANSFER OF THE PATIENT (On Request)
At the time of transfer from ICU to the ward, patient need to clear the whole bill before the transfer and also need to pay the deposit for the ward he is being transferred.
If required, patient can be transferred to any ward or internally in the same ward also.
In case of non payment patient can be shifted to the lower ward.
1. VISITING HOURS
mặt kqxs hôm nay3. Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4. Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5. We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1. FOOD :
mặt kqxs hôm nay2. Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". The hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3. Damage to the Propertymặt kqxs hôm nay: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment is done by the hospital management.
4. Pharmacy: Dispensing-Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the Hospital. It is operational Day-Night 24 X 7, 365 days. Another Pharmacy is located in the Operation Theater premises on the second floor; remains open on weekdays 8am to 10pm. OPD Patients must produce the original-bill for returning medicine, within one month from the date of purchase, during 10am-6pm (Not on Sunday/ Holiday). Pharmacist shall inspect medicine / bill for expiry date, seal, packaging, and BH-Barcode. Refrigerated products, Injections, General items, Rehabilitation-Aids and Devices are not returnable.
*IPD-patients must return balance medicines before discharge from the Hospital.
5. Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
mặt kqxs hôm nay6. For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7. In a case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
mặt kqxs hôm nay8. We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehavior with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9. AMBULANCE SERVICEmặt kqxs hôm nay: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
Patients Rights and Responsibility
mặt kqxs hôm nayTo educate patients about their rights and responsibilities the hospital displays Patient Rights in every patient care area in the hospital including the waiting area near the main reception of the hospital. The rights are displayed in English & Hindi.
At Bhaktivedanta Hospital all patients and their family members have the right to the following:
TPA Guidelines for Patients
For listening TPA Guidelines please click the audio file below:
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd
Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd.
Bharti Axa General Insurance Compnay Ltd. (Tripate Agreement)
TATA-AIG General Insurance Company Limited (Tripate Agreement)
Liberty General Insurance (Tripate Agreement)
Kotak General Insurance Co. (Tripate Agreement)
mặt kqxs hôm nay Wards
Bed charges are payable as per the tariff structure is given below.
The estimate for the cost of hospitalisation, if required will be issued only between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from billing after the estimate given by the doctor.
mặt kqxs hôm nayIn a case of surgery, surgery charges and pharmacy deposit are to be paid in advance besides admission deposit (as per Consultant and Billing Estimate).
The below tariff and room category may change from time to time as per hospital's discretion. Web Visitors are requested to check with Hospital for latest updates.
Pharmacy- Patients can avail credit facility by depositing necessary amount.
Insurance / TPA - 20% of the final bill/approved amount is taken as non-medical security deposit and adjusted after payment is realised from TPA / Insurance.